Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

GTD, why do I do this.

Lately, people around me have been wondering why I follow an organization system at all. After all, they claim that I don't need to, as my life, from the outside, appeared to be fairly uncomplicated. I go to work, go home, spend time with family, eat and sleep. My levels of responsibility at work aren't such that I manage any large projects, only a number of small ones. And like a true convert, I smile and nod, and tell them it is because of the system that I appear to have everything under control.

But for me the real reason is the scalability. The ability to accept more and be able to trust that little, if any, things get dropped. So to that end, here is a link to an article that I feel best presents the reasons why I follow GTD principles.

http://getentrepreneurial.com/archives/how-not-to-work-evenings-weekends/

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment